- Your donation of $25 purchases dinner for a day for all residents at one of the Workshops two group homes
- A contribution of $50 insures that a Workshop client and Adult Compensatory Education Program student has the supplies he or she needs for a semester
- $100 support makes it possible for Workshop clients to experience all our program has to offer in day; vocational and life skills training, adult education classes and participation in community activities such as Special Olympics and Civitan Clubs.
- Gifts of $1000 or more means that you are investing in the future of the Workshop to make sure adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities in Davidson County and their families have a safe and trusted program to take part in for years to come. A contribution of this level also qualifies you to become a member of the “Friends of the Workshop” giving circle. In addition to being recognized in Workshop publications, you would also be notified of and included in any organizational projects and events, free of charge.
- Installation of a flagpole in front of Workshop – COMPLETED (Boy Scout Eagle Scout Project in 2014)
- Structure repair and roof replacement of walkway from Workshop to Adult Compensatory Education classroom
- Replacement of a passenger van (Need to replace van at one of our group homes)
- Interior painting projects
- Replacement of clients lockers
- Refurbishment of staff / client meeting room – COMPLETED (Thanks to an in-kind contribution from Lowe’s)
- Hygiene Items (toothpaste, toothbrushes, bar soap, shampoo, deodorant, washcloths, combs, lotion) – ONGOING
- Art / School Supplies (pencils, pens, colored markers, colored pencils, erasers, notebook paper, copier paper, colored construction paper, safety scissors, crayons, coloring books) – ONGOING
- Food (canned foods, cereals, beans, oatmeal, grits, sugar, bottled water) – ONGOING
- Household Items (paper towels, toilet paper, paper plates, window cleaner, bathroom cleaner) – ONGOING
- A washer and dryer for the Workshop (Industrial or home grade would be fine)